Think we’d be a good match?

I’m open to short gigs as a photographer and I’d be happy to hear all about your project (directly in the contact section or on social media)!


I can shoot portraits for you or your family, photos for your business (your workplace or your products for example), or even food if, let's say, you're an avid cook/baker and want to share your recipes on your own online space.

Here are some examples of my packages but if you have a project that doesn't fit into these categories, I encourage you to get in touch and tell me the rough lines of your vision; we'll then decide together what is the best option for you.

Solo session
1 hour / 30 photos / 125€

Couples/Family (up to 4 people)
1 hour / 30 photos / 150€

30-60 mins / 15-20 photos / 150€

150€ per hour

2 hours / 45 photos / 300€

Engagement/Wedding prep
2 hours / 60 photos / 500€

Included: You'll get access to your own gallery from which you'll be able to download post-processed versions of the photos we'll be taking together in High Resolution. Please note that the number of photos included in each package is an estimate. I can send a few more if I think you are fabulous on them :-)

Terms & Conditions: 40% deposit to book a session, remaining 60% on shooting day. Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the session (total refund of your deposit). All sessions cancelled 48 hours or less before the session will be charged 100% of the deposit. © 2013-2020